Intro: Why might the Weber 55020001 Q-2400 Electric Grillbe a good grill for you?
The Weber Q 240 was restyled for 2014 and has now become the Weber Q 2400. The grill has the same great performance and sleek styling, but adds new aesthetics that are both functional and fun, including larger grip handle and control knobs, ergonomic side handles, sturdy front and rear cradles plus the familiar Weber Q logo branded in the lid.
This little electric grill raises expectations for flavor and performance because it has the heat to sear burgers, steaks and chops and the control to gently grill chicken, fish, vegetables and fruit on the porcelain-enameled cast-iron grates. You'll be amazed at the authentic grilled taste of foods cooked on this electric grill.
The Weber Q 2400 grill is fully featured, yet space-saving and portable - just the ticket for grillers living in condos or any residence where restrictions govern gas and charcoal grill usage. For added convenience, you can use the optional 2014 Weber Q Portable Cart model #6557 and Q Cart model #6525. Weber Q 2400 is for outdoor use only.
(Back to Top)
- Infinite control burner valve settings for precise heat.
- Powerful 1560-watt electric heating element.
- 280 square-inch total cooking area.
- Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates hold the heat and are easy to clean.
- Cast aluminum lid and body for durability.
- 6-foot grounded cord.
- This grill is fully assembled straight out of the box.
What’s in the Box?Fully assembled grill ready to use when you get it out of the box. Comes with the Owners Guide and Grilling Guide.
Check Today’s Prices
Prices change more rapidly today than in the past. In order to see the best price available at this moment, click on each the links below. A window will open in a new tab for each vendor so you can see the best price available for this product at Amazon.com or Walmart.com. If you are not ready to purchase or review the sellers information just yet, simply close the tab and return to this review.
Manufacturer’s List Price: $349.00
- 1560-watt electric heating element to heat 280 square-inch total cooking area
- Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates and cast aluminum lid and body
- Fully assembled out of box
- Infinite control burner valve settings
- 6-foot grounded cord
(Back to Top)
Pros & Cons
By this point, you have seen the features listed above that make this an attractive product to consider. I will list some of the key features that are definite Good Points according to actual customers here again:
- The number one feature is that it is the electric version of a proven and popular series of grills, the Weber Q-Series. Perfect for condos and apartments with open flame restrictions.
- According to number of actual users, you can use wood chips just like you would in a gas grill to give more flavor to your meats.
- It does get very hot. Certainly hot enough to sear a steak if you let it preheat as recommended.
- Very easy to clean.
While this grill has been well reviewed by most customers, it is not perfect for everyone and we do have some Things to Consider listed below:
- You may be limited in where you can put this grill on your balcony or patio because they recommend that you NOT use an extension cord.
- You can't take it camping unless you bring along a generator.
|Weber 55020001 Q 2400 Electric Grill|
Restyled for 2014, the Weber Q 240 is now the Weber Q 2400. The grill has the same great performance and sleek styling, but adds new aesthetics that
Go to Store
| Weber Q 2400 Electric Grill, Dark Gray |
Weber Q 2400 Electric Grill, Dark Gray: Total cooking area: 280 sq in Porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates 1,560W/120V Infinite heat control
Go to Store
(Back to Top)
Weber 55020001 Q-2400
If you live in a flame restricted are like an apartment or condo, electric is the only way to go. If you really like Weber grills, and many people do with good reason, then this is your best choice.
Consider adding one of the two Weber Q-Series compatible carts and you may soon forget your old grill.
Customer Reviews from Walmart
Average Walmart Rating: N/A for 0 Reviews
There are no customer reviews at Walmart.com at the present time.